Christie’s Chips, LLC ("Christie’s" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Sites is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Sites, register on the Sites, make any purchases through the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, other personal information. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect various types of information from you depending on how you interact with our Sites, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
We may receive and store information that you provide to us voluntarily when you visit our Sites. For example, we may receive information from you when you purchase a product; register for an account or use; send us a question or comment; enter or respond to a survey, contest, sweepstakes or other promotional program; or otherwise provide information directly to us. Examples of the information that we may collect from you include:
· Email address
· Shipping address
· Phone number
· Age/date of birth
· Payment card details
· Account name and/or password
· Demographic information
· Personal preferences
Like most, we consider personal information shared on public forums, such as social media platforms or comment/chat sections on our Sites, to be public and not private information. Posting information publicly may allow us and other users of our Sites to access, read, collect, and otherwise use your personal information. We use this information to provide our products and services (including customer service), complete a transaction, screen orders for fraud and risk, fulfill orders, and contact you with new products or offers.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. Like most websites, we use collect information about your operating system, IP address, browser type and language, referring and existing pages and URLs, keywords, date and time stamps, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of our Sites you visit, clicks, internal links, scrolling, searches, whether you are a returning customer, and similar information concerning your use of the Sites.
This information helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and other analytics;
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
· Help troubleshoot and improve our Sites
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our the Sites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Christie’s, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Sites statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Sites content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some of our Sites are also powered by Squarespace. For information about viewing the cookies dropped on your device, visit The cookies Squarespace uses.
• These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow Squarespace, our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
• These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may also collect similar or additional information about you from other sources, including public databases, shipping providers, and data aggregators.
How We Use Your Information
• to process your requests, orders, transactions, purchases, payments, and prevent transactional fraud;
• to send you relevant administration information regarding our Sites;
• to create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
• to supply you with newsletters, promotional emails about us and our partners, product information, event-related news and surveys and samples;
• to communicate with you about our sweepstakes, contests, loyalty and rewards programs, coupons, rebates, premiums and other promotions which you have entered or joined or for which you have requested information, including for the purpose of notifying you if you win;
• to identify your consumer review on our Sites, if you provide your information for disclosure;
• to provide you with support and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
• to conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our products and services;
• to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate the law or our policies;
• to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulation;
• for testing, research, analysis, and product development, including toe develop and improve our Sites, products, and services’
• to personalize your experiences on our Sites and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Sites, third party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);
• to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites, products and services, databases, technology assets, and business; and
• to otherwise maintain and optimize the online services our Sites provide to you.
We may share your information with third parties like Squarespace and Shopify to perform services on our behalf. These third parties are obligated to keep your information confidential and only use it as necessary to perform such services. When you make a purchase on our Sites, we may share your payment information with our online payment processor to fulfill your order.
We may also share your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or a government request; to prevent damage or injury to us or others; or to protect our rights. For example, we reserve the right to and may disclose your information in response to requests from local, state or federal law enforcement officials; any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as a subpoena; to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats or other violations of our Site policies or the rights of third parties; or to investigate any suspected misconduct.
We may also share your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale or reorganization or the potential thereof, including with our successors in business and purchasers of Site assets, or with our parent or affiliate companies for corporate reporting.
Your Privacy Choices
If you would like to update your information or otherwise have general questions about your information, use the methods listed in the Contact Us section below. Please specify how you want to update your information.
Californians have additional rights associated with the processing of their personal information by some businesses. At this time, we are not considered a “business” subject to the obligations in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. However, we invite you to contact us with any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
Opting Out of Communications
To exercise your right to opt-out and stop receiving our promotional electronic newsletter(s), click the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of the message and follow the on-screen directions or utilize one of our contact methods below and make your opt-out request. We will endeavor to accommodate your requests as soon as we can reasonably do so. Please note that we may still contact you for administrative or transactional purposes.
Links to Other Sites